Saturday, February 20, 2010

the easiest to ruin a friendship with me is to breach that trust.

i used to give myself physical pain when i was hurt emotionally. rubber band on wrist, just keep pulling and releasing it. drinking alot of water, 7 bottles around there, before puking. lol.

how ive changed. from that immature kid to now.

i need to take it in my stride and move on now.... no matter how alluring you are, a birdsong to my heart, no matter how much you do mean to me, there is more than one star in the sky. no matter how brightly you shine, there are also other stars and i should not be blinded by one star to be unable to see the rest. i should not be holding on now, not suppressing my hurt, my emotions and my jealousy, not just pressing downs on the many wounds in my heart, but rather apply the medication and bandages. this hurt would heal in time. but like the two before this, i think the scars would remain. make that three times. lost a family member, got rejected by a close friend, lost a friend due to misunderstandings. lol... spent months to years to get over them.

lol. most of the time, the analogies that i give here are mostly. only understood by myself. and maybe my closest friends. but well, this analogy however is super obvious isn't it? XP

i would just continue to care for you. that is what it should be. i guess? im bleeding within. probably for a long time to come. any tears? they would be for no one to see, only for me to know

No comments:

Post a Comment