Wednesday, February 3, 2010

and it happens, once again.

well, today sucks. Like real uber big time. first was prac. next was a rejection. oh wells. im gonna face it not like a child, not emo emo all day long but well, i just respect her decision and well, REMAIN close friends. i think that is what both of us hope for outta all these. just let me vent it out here.

well, shucks about biostats. i know the result pretty much alr, and dam it lor. okay move on to training. i went to training with attitude. okay, somehow i expected it and well, it was a good way to vent it all out. and well, i did for the first part. the pt and stuff. next for the part making the stupid mat which i thought it a total waste of time was just me spacing out. i was literally slping with my eyes and faculties still working.

and now for a song that i completed today. infact just now.

of the stars in the sky,
you're the one that had done,
the one that had captured,
and ensnared me with love.

of the moon in the sky,
i would sing it to you,
of the wonders ive met,
your the one that i treasure,
your the sweetest of all that ive had.

now i look up and sigh,
and long for the floods,
down the once traveled tracks,
but there is no trickle.

it seems to be withhold,
giving great pressure,
through the me i see in the mirror,
mocking laughter comes through.

time after time,
hurt after hurt,
now i just wish for a gift,
the gift of celibacy.

i seemed to had lost my ability to cry. instead, on the way home, i was simply laughing at myself, at my own foolishness and stupidity.

this hurt more than the previous one, as i begun that with the expectation of it being rejected. but now, i started this with a spark of hope. and now im just dejected.and im just lying to myself that i don't care, that it isn't really affecting me. i realised it 3 days ago, and it ended. short and sweet. at least its over. back to normal i Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment