Wednesday, July 21, 2010

my birthday!

Today was a blast. The 2nd best birthday ever. First was pri 6 (: haha so today… got 3 unexpected things that happened. First well, I got a…. a…. ohoh I remember! Like 11 of my friends sang happy birthday to me in like in the middle of mega bites?!? I was like stunned and I well, didn’t know how to react. Just like sec 4 manz! I was like… erm… erm… what should I be doing? Haha it was nice and thoughtful though. Next well, I got a bottle of wine, the small one, and a I dunno whats tt called that shirt from ken and the rest. Malick’s class was quite boring I was near slping but couldn’t really slp properly…. Went to the front for power, but when I wanted to go to the back to slp, or whatever, my way was blocked. Then then I met kylie at novena after like snacking like crazy at ion. Omgosh I feel soooo guilty. Yeah right. LOL. She gave me my birthday present which was like erm.. udders ice cream? We walked about and chatted non stop. Haha and and we were looking at flowers that she wanted to get for two of her friends the very next day. Interestingly enough, I got to know that she, tessa and jovi were in the same school but in different classes. Before I thought they were in the same class OR in different schools. Lol. When there wasn’t any flowers to be found at novena, or were too Ex, we trained down to Pasir ris. There she bought 2 bouquets or bunches of sweet Williams. Quite nice. Didn’t have time to visit my grandmother though. I had to rush back home to finish the stupid is video and ppt slides. Like URGH. Lol.

lol! Jie’s expression today was downright funny. Made me laugh like nuts. Haha! She looked good in that.. ermm….. dunno whats its called but some Indian traditional clothing. Erm I wonder… oh wells nevermind I forgot whats its called. AHHH! sari. Haha in short a nice and good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment