Wednesday, July 28, 2010

day 3 parents

hmmm. dad and mum. well, its simple. i love both of them very much. i admire my dad for being a family man, would is always very concerned about the family, hardworking, he literally gives in his all. my mum is very generous and sensitive. both have flaws and i think i get along better with dad than with you mum. though i really loathe it when the two of you nag, i believe thats the nature of the parent child relationship of this era. i can't stand it when anyone jumps to conclusions and just push the blame to me also. but literally without you life would be so much different. im so similar to my dad in some ways, and in others similar to my mum. haha i think i picked all their flaws and non of their good points >< all the same, thank you for so so so much dad and mum (:

No comments:

Post a Comment