Saturday, July 17, 2010

i wonder who still reads my blog. haha BUT i loved today. first and foremost, saw ben and lester Again after sooooo long. and also Hui ling and Shi ying after SOOOO LONG TOO! and also soon and anna after seeing them in the morning TOO! haha! anyway its nice! like really nice! haha we went for a walk after dinner, food was alright i suppose. then then we just camped in my room where i was FORCED to talk about THAT once more. Hais. NO ONES GONNA LET ME FORGET IT >< oh wells. haha then they left in pairs, but i really enjoyed that short time together with them again. haha. zzzz now im killing ants in my room. i wish u all didn't get me gifts but i really enjoy them. haha and yeah hui ling, the bottle is still in my room, unused (: the pencil case too. haha i would rather keep it inside and well, couple more years down the road, open my drawer and think back to the good times that we shared (: also i got a bottle of made in candy sweets from my cousin, a red packets from my cousin, my uncle and my grandmother and a crumpler from my aunt. THANKS A MILLION EVEN THOUGH U ALL WON"T SEE THIS >< thanks for today guys! and P.s. maybe we all should get together another time. hehe u all would be fast friends i think hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment