Wednesday, August 5, 2009

lol.

my mum said something today that kinda suprised me. she doesn't mind if i get into a bgr. i thought they think that after uni then is suitable. but then again, i dunno. after spending weeks embroiled in this topic, i ask now, why bgr? the bad points and arguments im super familiar with them, after advising people to focus on studies.

but then again, i don't really need to bother bout this. after all, its bout finding the right person first. and also, its kinda small, my scope, cause of beliefs. and i think im just going give it to God, let him decide. why worry? be happy! :) nothing would go wrong in the hands of God. got 8.9 for prac test which is outta 10, 4.5 outta 5 for presentation. first time got such marks. kinda gd actually, but must continue. must mug mug mug. no more games! especially facebk, pvz, l4d and warcraft. must get rid of all distractions. its time to start working. glorifying God through my studies and brining my family to know him. thats what im doing now.

the question that had been on my mind is, is it alright to date someone else of another religion? ( no link to myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment