Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today I went to church hoping I could during coffee or icecream talk to them bout some of the stuff that are troubling me. Wasn’t really able to get a conver going. But I enjoy their company a lot. We were walking about getting gifts. And I spent nearly 17 bucks on gifts.

The thing is, I seldom have people to talk to bout my probs. Like seriously.

Shit does happens. This entire wk is shitty, even though my birthday was on tues, so wad? The reason why I don’t like my birthday is cause, well, I spend it alone. Like practically nearly every year. Besides last yr and pri 6. Bests ones Ive had. The rest were like …… anyway getting baptized next wk! after 15 years or isit 14? Time to really start living like one. Not start but really live him out in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment