Sunday, July 5, 2009

i and my dad had a pact. that if i glorify God thrugh my studies, he would believe. at least, thats what he said. i think its not really if i do it, he would believe but rather he can see the change in me then. okay, if thats what i have to do, im fine with it. time to mug. no more games like wc3 or l4d.

my sore throats still here. horrible feeling.

today was lidat. i wasted my entire morning l4ding and gaming. then afternoon went for piano lesson, then thereafter went to my cus place, then back home where i chionged mol and now im revising for mbio quiz tmw. still left with tutorial for maths and also ipc report. dam sianz. its not a small change. its quite a big change to make. big? whats big? nothing in this world is too big to handle. at least, with him nothings too big to handle. alone, cmi gg etc ....

No comments:

Post a Comment