Sunday, July 26, 2009

my sister. i love her. obviously. but i really dunno how to like communicate with her. when she pisses me off, i shout like a lot at her, i wanna reach out to her, so that i can also be there to help her thrugh her stuff. but i really dunno how to like communicate. i asked her hows sch, she finds me naggy at times, but seriously? what should i do??

hmm. pooled again today. won i dunno how many matches this time. lol ive improved today. rather my playing was better than on thurs. i stank then. prob the table. anyway, i find it worrying. my nephews are alr, i repeat, ALREADY UTTERING VULGARITIES LIKE WADINTHEWORLD? i watched them grow up and i know that they are mischievous and all but whatintheworld has happened to singapore? the kids have really degraded. luckily not all are corrupted. my fave little nephew and his sisters are STILL oh sososo cute! lol i sound like a girl ~.~ but thats a fact! i love kids. i love helping others. thats what i can do? and also, i love playing with kids, to make them laugh etc. lol. guess im gonna be the family entertainer!

i love u too little sister! stay happy cheery and also just be urself! hyper if ur a hyperish person, quiet if ur a quiet person! at meeting hall first maybe? thats the place where i found it easiest to be myself. there are a few people who can't really tolerate things really well, but still, majority are i think u agree with me on this one, DAM TOTALLY AWESOMELY OWN! i hope i observed correctly. and i think i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment