Saturday, November 7, 2009

feeling the wind in my hair.


i don't mean the wind literally blowing in my hair.like it can even blow in my hair? like theres no hair to begin with. this really reflects on what i was feeling while sitting on my swinging chair..... in near darkness.... swinging and feeling the night wind gently blowing....... hearing the insect noises...... feeling relaxed. and there wasn't anything on my mind. till she suddenly popped into my mind.

selflessness? hmm. an analogy would be fitting here

scenario one. in the mrt, im the guy standing, theres a teen sitting in front of me, an old lady walks in and stands in front of them.... no one stands up to let her sit at all. i get pissed off.

second scenario. im the guy sitting.. an old man walks and stops infront of me. i think up of reasons why not to stand up. my leg is hurting.... i still have alot of stops to go..... they are too far away. but deep way below u hear a voice. stand up and give up YOUR SEAT!

its one thing to talk about selflessness and another thing to do it. thats me. unfortunately.
in relation, ive said i want to help others since like...... beginning of sec 4. yup. thats it. BUT till now.... had i done anything? no comment. you comment. don't judge. but comment.(:

encourage feedback. and of course HELPFUL critisim. its often that you should push aside your pride. and listen to others. its one of the most helpful things that would enable you to go on.

and. last but not least. all the best.for those strugglin with studies, those who are involved in sns. those who are going through troubles. those who require healing. those who are brothers and sisters, remeber to pray! it helps!(:(:

No comments:

Post a Comment