Wednesday, November 18, 2009

alpine perfection.

the title of this picture by the photographer is alpine perfection. i can really relate this to me currently. no, not saying that my life now is perfect. its not. in fact, im feeling very down and worn out again. after.....dunno how many months. how is this like me? the reflection shows a perfect image, but beneath the surface, there are the stones on the riverbed.

well, today was...... tiring. ive been uber tired since... I had the long talk with si yun. lol. enjoyed it alot actually. we sharing our problems and thoughts to each other once again. well, today i ate two pizzas in the morning. that lasted for me till.............. just now, 1030 something. had training, couple of times i felt like collasping, was in super bad mood cause i was tired, and i felt left out again when we were walking towards the pyramids. so i started emoing from the time we were at makan place till just now. lol. had become quite gd at hiding what i feel. at least thats my take. even today, this morning, feeling very... bad and uneasy about that incident last wk.... i just acted like i normally did. so back to sch.... i feel asleep during o chem.. couldn't help it. worst was i drank water.... THEN i freaking fell asleep. water came outta my mouth onto my shirt -.- dam ps sia. and yeah.... why should i be like.... tt? she made it clear, so well, lets conclude it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment