Sunday, November 1, 2009

empathy.


why did i put a picture of a heart and titled this post about empathy? cause i was thinking through about the stuff that people had been telling me recently and me being me, drew out the key points. the parts that i should had realised.like me.... why did i start thinking recently that i wanna get into a bgr? cause of two things. no.1 reason, the influences. in class.... in cca.... it seems like either alot of people are in bgrs or are chasing some girl or guy. 2nd. the stupid lonely thing ive been feeling again. here and there. reminds me of a scenario last year. when that sec 1 liked me. at the time when we were more or less on quite gd talking terms, i gathered that she more or less felt vey lonely all the time. in pri sch, in sec sch, felt very left out. then i found out she had fallen for me soon after. it kinda freaked me out then cause well. it was the first person that i knew had fallen for me, she reminded me of my emoish past and.... i didn't wan to hurt her so i avoided her for the rest of the year. so.... i guess.... i can relate to how she felt then. in fact i can relate to what people feel when they tell me stuff. maybe thats why i can listen well.

No comments:

Post a Comment