Saturday, October 24, 2009

darn pissed off-.- so its time to chill and understand.


kns. had the silent treatment for the second time lmaoz... why do i treat people differently when they treat me as transparent? lol... what a joke. being there for people when they need me, but AGAIN I ASK. how many are there for me when i need them? i count...4. outta 9. so far. VERNIASE -.- like if im shit in ur eyes just tell me lar. retarded-.- like i dunno when to dissapear lidat -.- don't bleeding treat me like an idiot. sometimes i ask myself why am i lidat?? being a listening ear and wanting to help others. yeah it gives me purpose in life but sometimes i really don't delight in doing it. maybe to really understand, to help, is to give with no qualms, no reservations, no thoughts of increasing something or gaining something. not gaining points with a friend, not gaining the respect from someone but rather, do it because u wan to do it, not for the sake of doing it. (: cooled down alr. why get angry over it? it takes two hands to clap, never forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment