Friday, April 16, 2010

today left house at 930 went to pick sis up to come to my place. LOL reached 15 mins early so sat downstairs to wait. then she smsed me telling me shes coming down, then i went up to 11 floor came down wanting to scare her... but she clever sia... forecasted it alr.LOL then walking to my place, the usual COMPLAING LONG, COMPLAINGING HOT. lol reached my place, we started off with piano....then com and sing, then chess then webcam then pokey dokey.LOL! poke poke poke poker face! ==.== stupid sia. i was lying on my bed resting, then dear little annoyingly baby sis turn the webcam at me =.= dam ps lar. then i took unglam pics of her as revenge. hehehehe then we bored liao went to city vibe, where i bought a box to put my present in, tako. then we went to big bookstore for i dunno what in the world for. okay then reached west coast plaza bought sushi and ate somewhere in the mall on some benches. seriously i think it was bad idea. >< too much i ate ice cream too HEHE! then i poked her again. lOl funny sia your reactions. LOL then we waited for her mum and sis, then we went to fish and co, urgh fish too oily >< now i feel like puking RIGHT NOW.... we were having a poking session thereafter. LOLOLOL oh wells had tons of fun today. i feel like facepalming at the web cam crap =.= oh wells. nights baltimore! (:

1 comment: