Thursday, April 15, 2010

had tons of fun during the camp. LIKED MY GROUP LIKE REALLY ALOT MANZ. though a little quiet, but they were awesome! as usual i hated the cheers, enjoyed the freshie's company. seeing her made me feel the oppositte of wut i expected, whilst the other was totally expected.(: oh wells. can't wait for tmw. gonna spend the entire day at my house playing the piano etc. then Dinner at fish and co! haha! can't wait! bye!


if your bored or tired of this friendship, shouldn't u end it then?? why do u keep thinking from the start its gonna fail etc? why so little trust in yourself and ME? and im getting dam tired and irked by you during the camp. like seriously, wts? u talk to me, then u ignore me, then talk to me than ignore me. so whats the bleeding problem? at least i fufiled a promise i made to my other friends in society. stay for foc. is there even a need for promises? LOL are we like pegs to hold us each other pegged down? like i really wonder what the fuck is going on sometimes, when suddenly u talk to me more than normal, then sometimes when i just wan a simple talk With no relation to any of our problems, go silent. like had we dropped to the state of oil and water? we are able to communicate our problems to one another, but we can't do anything else. this is getting really damming and annoying. if u don't wan to talk, tell me lar. like i can't vanish from your life lidat. Don't just fucking use me as a tool treating me like a fool. im not Your tool. im your friend. Don't push it. even though we are not just simple normal friends but still, watch it. I TOO have my LIMITS.

maybe im just dam tired and in need of rest and am not thinking straight. heck it. time to slp.

No comments:

Post a Comment