Tuesday, May 25, 2010

shut up and don't comment. im just writing my thoughts down to better think things through so SHUT UP if ur gonna comment.

seriously.... clarence was right. so i vented all my anger, all my hurt and dumped every inch of blame on him. his pathetic though. he hasn't learnt how to move on. can i say the same thing about myself? lol. this is the thing about it all. can i hate somehow, yet at the same time still care for that person? lol. interesting and probable concept. im no longer a part of lsct society. in body yeah, but in spirit? in presence? i no longer know how to communicate with them, a huge part of them to say the truth. like seriously. i see qin yi, kim, hadrian etc... i have no idea what to say to them besides teh words hi and bye. i dunno. i feel like im drifting away from everyone. balancing everyone, or rather to be more accurate, trying to balance everyone is wearing me out, trying to help and things lidat is also wearing me out, doing the nonesencial crap is also wearing me out. oh wells enough stupid thinking now. im not myself, too tired. as usual nowadays =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment