Wednesday, January 6, 2010

well, first wk of the year and term, got two peices of news. three in fact. -.- i failed my bstats ca, one of the two in my class, probably the worst in level. on the bright side, i finally got an A in something, cell bio. not something spectacular though, since like 60 percent got A and above. and a neutral? i got into welfare. good or bad, depends to be seen. i flunk that once though. okay okay.

im broke and down on cash, shitty results and stuff lidat. but im not in like the lowest point of my life now. in fact im quite in the middle. like in a neutral mood. well, come on, no money? cause i overspent. shitty results? look at my self in class. brilliant relationships with some people? because i am reckless. good things happen and bad things do too. so wut should i do? take it in my stride of course.

p.s. im intending to go for a photography competition, the pics are up on my other facebook account go take a look and give me your commentS (:

No comments:

Post a Comment