Wednesday, December 9, 2009

star struck


when i was thinking once again, in times of need, who Can i turn to. when im feeling down and alone, and want some companionship, which of my friends i can turn to? always time after time, this had been the thing that had been affecting me alot. like not just alot, its the only one thing besides study that affects me. thats why i treasure relationships, friendships etc. i treat my friends, especially the friends in my cliques and church friends as brothers and sisters, and show them as much care as my sister. and thats the reason why im willing to listen, even for hours on the end, till the wee hours of the morning. and that drains me alot. and also, it had been the reason that ive been longing for a bgr. stupid right? but yeah. especially when u see people enjoying this sort of companionship with another daily, for nearly the entire day. This is my want. my one and only want. to be close with a friend, someone i can talk to whenever and wherever and whatever the time and place.

But today however, i was struck by this video that a friend posted.

Greg Laurie and Nick Vujicic

though i skipped to the end, it really touched me. how great it is to know that im not alone, though many a times i may be really down and stuff lidat But all i need to do is one thing. Just one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment